Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hearts of Prayer

I finally heard from the heart surgeons on Friday afternoon. My surgery date has been scheduled for November 29th. Even though it is a little scary, I am so happy to finally have a date on the calendar.



The nurse told me that I would be feeling better by Christmas time, but I wouldn't be 100%. If you know me then you know I LOVE doing everything during the Christmas season...shopping, decorating, baking, etc. My sister already reassured me that she would take me to the Galleria in a wheel chair when I started feeling better...just so I can see the decorations at the mall & maybe get a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks!

Please pray for the surgeons, Tim, my family & me on November 29th...you can pray before & after that date too! I love knowing that I will have an army of prayer warriors going into the hospital with me!

p.s. just in case you are confused why i am having heart surgery...read this post.

13 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Tiffani, I will definitely start praying right now!!

the thorntons said...

Our prayers will be with you before, during and after the surgery! Oh, and I'm glad I could light a fire under Tim to start painting! :)

annalee said...

I'm glad you have the date now. We are praying daily!

Jenna said...

Thank you for the update. Will definitely be praying for you!!

Kelly said...

I'll be praying for you!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Praying for you already! I'll make extra christmas cookies for you too this year.

BigMomma said...

Tiffani, we will pray from now until that day.

Amanda said...

I'll be praying, Tiffani! I'm sorry about the bad timing. I hate that for you.

Natalie said...

putting it on the calendar and on my mirror to pray for now too!

R said...

I'll be in the hospital that day, too, but c-sectioning our second baby girl. I'll be thinking of you and praying for sure!!!

MamaCass said...

Hey Tiffani,

I am a friend of Sunni's and wanted you to know I will be praying for you especially that day. You are very brave. Bless you!

Sarah said...

I'll definitely be praying for you Tiffani!!

Unknown said...

i know i'm a little late, but i will for sure be praying for you. especially on nov. 29.