Monday, September 24, 2007

A Surprise & A Slumber Party


SURPRISE...

Since I love my husband SO much & since he has been working SO hard on all his projects...I decided a Friday Night Surprise Date was in order! Friday afternoon I emailed Tim & told him to be ready for a fun date when I got home.

I took him to our favorite sushi place, Azuma.


Then off to see a movie...a boy movie since it was HIS surprise date & not mine!



It's the little things that spice up your life!


SLUMBER PARTY...

Saturday afternoon we packed up some clothes, a Pekingese & a Cavapoo & headed to Tim's Mom's house. She lives in Houston, but it seems like we are always so rushed when we get together for dinner. We decided a slumber party was in order!



She made us some yummy snacks while we watched the UT vs. Rice game & a fabulous dinner. If you think Tim loves the Longhorns...you should see his Mom! They are so funny to watch - sometimes they even scare the dogs!

Thanks for all the fun, Alix!


I hope your weekend was filled with fun surprises
(& slumber parties)!

10 comments:

J. said...

good ole stewy and lucy! Can't leave home without em!

the thorntons said...

I love that idea...might have to copy you!

Amanda said...

How fun! What a sweet wife you are!

Kelly said...

You are such a good wife to let him go to the man movie. :-) That's something God needs to work on me with - I always try to get us into the chick flick. :-)
Hope you are loving this first year of marriage - it goes by way too quick!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your haircut! It's so cute!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

What a lovely wife you are!

The house looks so good! And your hair does too!

Natalie said...

I love your new haircut! The house does look good-I love the color on the walls in the first picture-do you mind sharing what it is??

Anonymous said...

I love a date night! Especially when it involves sushi!!!

elizabeth said...

I love the haircut! And I think I'm going to see that movie this weekend. I usually hate westerns, but I've heard so many good things!

annalee said...

1- what an awesome date night, i bet tim felt extra loved
2- i can't ever get enough of slumber parties. i heart s.p. anywhere, anytime, good work
3- your hair looks too cute
4- we are going to be in warrenton during this weekend's game
5- we will still be getting crepes together soon, because yes, they do have nutella and other perfectly crafted flavors and i am excited to see you