Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Post About Nothing/Everything

I got my haircut on Friday.
It is shorter than usual.
I was a bit worried about cutting it short for my hospital stay in November.
You just can't throw it up in a pony tail when it's short.
My stylist, Jim, told me he would come to the hospital one day to wash & style my hair.
Isn't he the best?!?


We spent all weekend painting & taking down wallpaper.
It was tiring, yet productive.
The house is starting to look good.

Lucy decided she wanted to help.
So she rubbed her body against all the walls.
Now she thinks she is a paint brush.





These are the best.

After Tuesday's episode of The Biggest Loser,
I am officially in love with Bob Harper.

When I came home I had TWO packages!

One from Gems on Display...

Thanks to Katie, I ordered this to organize my earrings.
Her display is much cuter, but they were out of stock!


And, one from Julie Robles Photography...

Our Wedding Album arrived!!
I was SUPER giddy...it is BEAUTIFUL!



To top it all off...we have been married for 4 months today!

14 comments:

Nat Pat said...

congrats on 4 months! and what a great idea for the earring mess that i'm always untangling.

Kelly said...

I already wrote about it - but I'm in love with Bob Harper too.
But I'll share. :-)

Amanda said...

That is so cool about your stylist!

Julie said...

Yay on 4 months!!!!
And your hair looks great and I'm sure it will look great in the hospital too!

Janelle and Ella said...

This is a fun post!

Happy 4 months!!
I can't wait to see your new do, I'm sure it's so cute.

I also love Bob! Love him!

And I will definitely have to try the sundae Smart Ones. Looks amazing.

elizabeth said...

Congrats on 4 months! I can't wait to see the wedding album! And post pics when you have the walls done...

Oh, and I just ordered the earring organizer--they have more of the rotating one. Such an impulse buy, but it will be nice!!

Sarah Beth said...

I want to see the book!! Bring it to Abilene next weekend! Oh I cant wait. So when you say short...are we talking senior yearh (AHS) or freshmen year (BU)?
You should have posted a picture of one of those times and said it was now!!!

annalee said...

happy 4 months! what a banner day of mail, i LOVE those days!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so glad that others are as pumped about the earring organizer as I was!!

the thorntons said...

I am so proud of all the home improvement you've undertaken!! Isn't it fun?!

Kelly said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments! I got my rug on my favorite catalog/web site ever - www.ballarddesigns.com. I wish I had a lot of money because I would order everything they had! They had a rug sale and I had been saving - it really wasn't too expensive because it's indoor/outdoor which I thought would be easier to clean with a dog/kids/etc. I've been contemplating a rug forever....it takes me a while to make decisions.
Sorry this is the longest comment ever. :-)

J. said...

Congrats on 4 months! and lucy is so cute

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Hmm, funny, I'm in love with Bob too.

And, yes, I'm wondering with SB...is it BU freshman year short? Do you have a tail?

Jessica said...

Who made your wedding album????? Gorgeous!