Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Man!


Sarah, Natalie & Sunni tagged me, enjoy...


The Game of Tag about your MAN:


1. Who is your man? Timothy Clark

2. How long have you been together? We have been married for a little over 4 months, together for 2 years & 4 months on Saturday.

3. How long did you date? We were very 'unofficial' for 2 months, official for a little over 1 year & engaged for 9 months.

4. How old is your man? He is 27...I am a little over 4 months older than Tim!

5. Who eats more? Hmm, this is a toss up. I'm gonna say Tim, but I am VERY close behind & proud of it!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Tim. I loved him before he said it, but I wasn't about to say it first.

7. Who is taller? Tim. He is 13 inches taller than me. In fact, he is the tallest one in the family now...more like a giant compared to us!

8. Who sings better? Since I was in choir & show choir...I'd have to say I do. BUT, Tim can sing & he can make up songs way better than I can! He says he got that talent from his Dad.

9. Who is smarter? I'd have to say that is a tie...we are both smart!

10. Whose temper is worse? I'm going to go with Tim. I am pretty patient & Tim is working on his patience. Although, I have my moments too (I'm sure Tim would agree)!

11. Who does the laundry? We share this responsibility.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Tim & Stewart. I offer to help (sometimes), but he likes to be the man!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...along with Lucy & Stewart. Although, it's starting to seem like Lucy & Stewart have taken over & now I am in the middle right up against Tim. I think Tim just holds on for dear life so he won't fall off the bed! Dogs!

14. Who pays the bills? We both do, but since I have always been a nerd about my money - I am the one who puts everything in Quicken!

15. Who is better with the computer? Me! Tim isn't bad with computers, but I am really mechanical so I can usually figure everything out & fix problems.

16. Who mows the lawn? If only we had a lawn to mow!

17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us do, but I must say that Tim is a really good cook! He has been doing a lot more cooking since I get home later than him.

18. Who drives when you are together? Tim...I think he is scared of my driving...I have no clue why...I am a really good defensive driver!

19. Who pays when you go out? Most of the time he does, but it doesn't really matter since it is all in the same account.

20. Who is most stubborn? Again, we have a tie! We are both SO stubborn!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Oh man, we both hate to admit that we are wrong, but I would say me. Well, maybe Tim...ok, tie again...depends on what we are wrong about!

22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see Tim's Mom the most since my Dad lives 6 hours away...what a road trip!

23. Who kissed who first? Tim kissed me first...I am a lady!

24. Who asked who out? We didn't really have a 'real date' first date...we hung out a lot & then started dating. BUT, Tim did ask me out to Lupe Tortilla...it was our first 'public appearance' date...so let's count that & say Tim!

25. Who proposed? Tim!

26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!

27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends. Most of his friends are in Houston so we see them a lot more than I see my friends.

28. Who has more siblings? Me! Tim is an only child & I have 2 sisters!

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I'd like to say that I do, but it is probably more like Tim wears one leg of the pants & I wear one leg & the belt!

I tag...Sarah Beth, Katie, Kelly & Annalee...if you haven't been tagged yet!

4 comments:

the thorntons said...

Ha! Love it...especially the part about you wearing one leg of the pants and the belt. The belt is what holds it all up, right?! :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute pic of you guys!!! I tried to copy-cat and we looked like dorks!!! We have MANY similarities!!

Shannon said...

So... how's your man doing after the game Saturday? I've been holding a good thought for him in the difficult time. Hope your marriage can survive the loss. :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

You wear one leg, the belt, and boxers. And a black man's dress sock.