Thursday, September 6, 2007

Horseshoe Bay Happenings

My Labor Day Weekend was absolutely labor-less!




Tim & I got our map out on Friday morning & drove to Horseshoe Bay to meet Sunni, Xavier & Ava for a grand time! We stayed at the Marriott Horseshoe Bay Resort & shared a family studio room. So great to be together under one roof & have a kitchen so we could save some moola on food!


I had so much fun relaxing with Tim, talking to Sunni, laughing with Xavier & hugging on Ava. It was a fun weekend had by all & I was so sad when we had to say goodbye!


We spent most of our time...


Swimming







Eating








Golfing







Dancing



Playing Sequence (Sunni & I won)

&

Up and Down the River



and Loving


Hope yours was just as wonderful!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Tell Tim that I've never seen "Texas Longhorns" written more fittingly than in easy cheese.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

First of all, a SHOUT OUT to Amanda for recognizing the Easy Cheese.

Secondly, I miss our little HB home, Cecil, and being scared at night.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun, relaxing time. Reguarding your last post...I have already been thinking about you and will be praying for you and your hubby over the next couple of months.

annalee said...

so much fun! i'm so glad y'all got to enjoy the weekend relaxing and being together. that is the best!

Nat Pat said...

so fun. glad you got some good family time in.

Janelle and Ella said...

I heard about Cecil! I'm gonna need to meet him. :-)
BTW...love Sequence!

Jessica said...

I love your blog! What fun "dancing" pictures!

Tiffany said...

Tiffani-
I found your link on Annalee's site...it's been a long time! Congrats on your wedding...sounds like things are great for you!

Tiffany (Hood) Beatty

elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous of your Labor Day trip. Do you remember our trip to Marble Falls in college? I literally cannot remember anything other than stopping at Wal-Mart to get matching floats (and cups) and eating and laying out. But that sounds like all we would have done anyway!

I have Nov. 29th marked on my calendar and I'll be praying for you before, during and after!