Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nightcap

We all just went back to the cardio recovery area to see our sweet Tif, and she looks great! Her skin is so pink, and she's resting comfortably. If it weren't for all the tubes, you wouldn't even know she'd just had major surgery. At some point in the next few hours, they'll start the process of taking Tiffani off her breathing tube. She's very sedated, which is nice because she was worried about gagging on the breathing tube. Once she starts waking up a little, they'll take it out so she can breathe for herself. She did try to mouth "I love you" to Tim, and tried to furrow her brow when Tim & my dad said goodbye; so she's beginning to perk up.

We can't say this enough...thank you for all the prayers, and sweet thoughts. Thanks for your continued prayers throughout Tiffani's recovery. We feel the love. Praise God for our family in Christ! He is good & faithful always.

As promised, here are some pictures from this morning.

Tim & Tiffani--still newlyweds!
The sisters

Tim defying the hospital cell phone rule. He answers to no one!

-Sunni

13 comments:

Allyson said...

I am so happy to hear this news! The last part about Tiffani mouthing to Tim "I love you" with a furrowed brow should come straight out of a romance novel...Nicholas Sparks maybe??? I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery and for Ava's health as well. I am a co-workers of Tiffani's and the impact that she has had on my peronsal walk with God in the last few days amazes me. You can truly tell from just talking with Tiffani with her upbeat personality and her sunny disposition that she is a woman of God...something that I strive to be.

BigMomma said...

I'm so glad your able to update. I pray everything continues to run smoothly througout the next several days. Is Ava okay? PTL!!!!!!!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

Whoo-hoo! Great news!

I'm thinking Tiffani may deserve an actual blue box from the actual store Tiffani & Co. as a "you made it through surgery" treat. And I do believe there's T&C store at the Galleria in Houston, Texas. :-)

Perhaps a "heart" necklace/pendant?

You can thank me later, Tiffani. :-)

Heather said...

So glad to hear this news! We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery and for little Ava.

Julie said...

Everyone is still in my thoughts and prayers! Especially Ava so she can get better and give Tiffani big hugs soon! She is so blessed to have such a wonderful family surrounding her!

Dionna said...

Prayers going up. Glad to hear the good news.

Hillary said...

Praise the Lord!! Honestly, this whole "blogging-pray for Tiffani" has been an amazing experience! Just to be joined with a bunch of different people I don't know, praying for a family I don't know has been amazing! That's just how great the Family of God is and I'm so glad to be a part of it!! Anyway, I am soooo glad things are going so well. Go God!!!

Amanda said...

Yes, Tiffani, you deserve a shopping spree in the store with the pretty blue boxes!

Tiffany said...

What wonderful news! I'm so glad that everything went well and will keep praying for you!

MamaCass said...

Praise God! He is so awesome. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery and for sweet Ava. I hope she feels better soon.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Hugs and prayers for your family.

Kim and Eric said...

So happy to hear all is going well with your recovery, Tiffani. You look great! Kim

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff! I love the updates on your blog and I must say your makeover is great. I cant beleive how amazing you look after your surgery. I am so happy everything went so well and I am still praying for you and Tim. I love you and hang in there!! You have so many people on your side:)
Liz