Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A FULL Guest Room is a FULL Heart!

I LOVE when our guest room is full!

This weekend Sunni, Ava, Emili & Jaime all came to Houston. I was so excited because someone was actually coming to visit Houston, and it wasn't for anything related to doctors! Just for FUN!

Sunni & Ava arrived on Friday morning so I got to have some quality Niece Time at The Aquarium downtown!

Ava & Aunt T-T

The Fish

Ava loving the Jungle Sounds

Ava's Favorite Big Cat

The White Tiger Charmer


Ava & Sunni on the Shark Choo-Choo

Ava's Sea Lion


Last Stop...Splash Pad

Emili & Jaime got to our house late Friday night so that could only mean one thing...we would need some Buffalo Grille breakfast in the morning! Saturday we hung out, watched Blades of Glory, watched Ava feed the dogs treats & play with her doll, walked around the Village AND took Jaime to Lupe Tortilla for his first taste of heavenly beef!

Jaime & Emili


The Joys of taking a Family Picture



As I put away the few toys we have for Ava & cleaned up the guest room on Sunday afternoon, I just wanted to have a my own tantrum on the floor...Ava style. BUT, I resisted because I knew my guest room would be full again in just a couple weeks!

7 comments:

annalee said...

ah, what a wonderful weekend! i especially love the family picture!

Kelly said...

It must be so fun to have 2 sisters. I'm glad ya'll had such a good weekend!

Sarah Beth said...

I remember that wonderful week I spent in that guest room! I loved my daybed and my little TV to wake up to. Remember me singing..."Tie a Yellow Ribbon" from my room! I miss that little bed and all the grandma white pillows. Enough of that...I am jealous of the fun! I didn't do squat this weekend. I need some serious Houston eating!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You will love spending time with Ava EVEN more the older she gets...she's a doll. I just realized you lived in Houston. We will be in Houston the first weekend in January for a wedding. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

wow, that family picture is somethin' else! we had tons of fun...see you SOON!

Aunt T-T, I love you. Love, Ava

the thorntons said...

I love when people come to visit me! When we moved into this house, I think getting the guest room ready was #1 on my priority list. Looks like you had lots of fun...almost makes me miss Houston, but not quite! :)

Shannon said...

Ava is lucky to have such a fun set of aunts. You KNOW she loves going to Aunt T T's.

This made me miss Houston. Need to plan a trip down there some time.