Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Brand New Shiny Valve

I know I haven't posted about my wonderful Thanksgiving in North Carolina yet, but I promise I will get on that in a few days. Here is a sneak preview...




It seems like ever since we got home Tim & I have been on the go. First, we had to get a Christmas tree. Second, we had to clean our house for all the guests that came in town today. Last but not least, we got our new laptop in the mail...and we just had to set it up! So as you can see there was just no time for blogging until now!



Today we spent the day at the hospital for my pre-op tests. I can't believe the surgery is tomorrow. It seems like I have been thinking about it forever & it has been so far away, but tomorrow I check in the hospital at 6:30 in the morning. My surgeon has a short case before me so I probably won't go into the operating room until around 11 or 12. I wish I could just go in right away so I wouldn't have to sit and wait, but at least I get more time to pray & read all my verses that have gotten me through the past few months. I am nervous, but CERTAIN that God has everything ready to go. HE will be the chief surgeon tomorrow!



I just want to thank every single person that has been praying for me and my family. I will never be able to express how much it means to me. Knowing that I have an entire ARMY of PRAYER WARRIORS out there has given me so much peace & comfort. I have NO DOUBT that God will be taking care of me & my family tomorrow. He is the Ultimate Healer & has blessed me immensely...especially by giving me brothers & sisters in Christ to pray for me.



My sister will be keeping my blog updated until I can take control! I'll be back soon with that brand new shiny valve! Keep those prayers coming!


Love, Tiffani

21 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You don't know me but I came over from Amanda's to let you know I am praying for your surgery tomorrow.

Psalm 145 says in part, (The Message)

"God does what's best for those who fear Him - He hears them call out, and saves them."

I have no doubt He is hearing the many calling out on your behalf.

Blessings,

Lisa

the thorntons said...

Praying for you...can't wait to hear that everything went perfectly because I know it will!

Janelle and Ella said...

Tiffani! We are praying for you SO MUCH!!! I love you!!

annalee said...

prayers, prayers, and more prayers! love you

Amanda said...

We've got your back, dear one! May God give you peaceful, restful sleep tonight.

Julie said...

Still Praying!

Kelly said...

I'm praying today! I know God will heal you and make you new! He is with you!

Hillary said...

I've been praying and will keep praying!!! I'm so thankful Amanda and other friends of yours requested prayers for you b/c its been my pleasure! And when the Lord does exactly what we've all been praying its really a victory for everyone! Answered prayer is an amazing thing so I'm excited to see our awesome God come through for you!!! And He will!!

jamie b said...

Praying for you today! The Lord laid you on my heart last night while trying to go to sleep. You are still on my heart now as you await your surgery.

Heather said...

I also came over from Amanda's blog. And I have been praying for you all this morning! Can't wait to hear how you are doing!

MamaCass said...

Hey Tiffani,

I am a friend of Sunni's and wanted to let you know that I am praying for you today!!!!

BigMomma said...

Thinking of you right now Tiffani. Lots of prayers are going up on your behalf. I can't wait to hear the news of how God has answered everyones prayer.

elizabeth said...

Love you! Talk to you SOON!

A Little Water said...

Tiffani, I am praying for HIS peace to be ALL over you today! He is in control!

elizabeth said...

And a new blog layout while you're in the hospital?? You're very talented. :)

Holly said...

Been praying continually since I heard. Asking for every blessing and request that Amanda wrote. Praying for each family member, too.

With love in Christ,
Holly Smith
Monument, CO

Kelli said...

I have been lurking on your blog for a while... I thought that it was time to comment! Many prayers are going out to you, your doctors and your family today! God is so good and faithful!!

Praise and Coffee said...

You're in my prayes Tiffani!!

Natalie said...

Love you sooooo much! The whole Walker/Waters clan is praying for you right now. Talk with you soon!

April said...

Have prayed and will keep on prayin today!

Kelly said...

I'm praying for you right now while you are in surgery!
And I LOVE your new blog look! It's so cute! :-)