Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Shiny and New

"Everything is going wonderful!"

We just got great news, they have made it past the most high risk part of the procedure, reentering through Tiff's breastbone, and they are putting the new conduit and valve in place as I type.

"This news does not come with a time frame" so keep the prayers coming and I will give everyone an update as soon as we know something.

All of your thoughts and prayers mean more to me and our family that I can possibly say, thank you all so much.


All our love,

-Tim

PS- I have taken over blogging responsibilities because Ava is still not feeling well and Sunni had to leave and take her to the minor emergency clinic, so keep them in your prayers too.

5 comments:

Allyson said...

Thanks for the update Tim! That news brings a flood of relief, but I will continue to keep Tiffani, you, Sunni, Ava and all others in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!! So glad to hear things are going well!!

Hillary said...

That's wonderful!! Still praying!!

annalee said...

thank you so much for updating, and praise God for good news.
we are still praying, praying, praying for tiffani and ava and each of you.

Janelle and Ella said...

Tim, that is GREAT news!! You are doing a fabulous job taking over the blogging! Such a good husband. We love y'all and are continually praying!