Monday, August 13, 2007

She's Finally a Tuggle!

On Friday afternoon I was off to Waco (sans Tim) for Amy & Matt's wedding. Tim was off in Mexico for some dove hunt - a work thing. So what's a girl to do, but make her BFF her wedding weekend date! Since Sarah Beth's boyfriend is deployed we agreed to accept the duty & be each others wedding date! It was such a fun weekend from start to finish!

Amy, Me & Matt

Amy is one of my greatest friends. My sister & her sister were sorority sisters before we got to Baylor. Sunni took me up to Amy's room to meet her during move-in day at Collins Dormitory. I'm not sure how Amy wasn't scared of my short haircut with a 'tail' that was flipped up, but she managed to say hello. Then I think our conversation consisted of 'Oh wow, you have a shower in your room - so lucky.' 'Yes, I am from Waco so I knew to request this room.' Ok, so that might not have been the exact conversation, but it is definitely close!

Sarah Beth lived on the same floor as Amy so we all became friends, then sorority sisters, then roomies for a year, then lifelong friends! Amy is such an amazing & encouraging friend & SO funny…she can always make me laugh! Amy was a bridesmaid in my wedding & then I was given the honor of standing as one of her bridesmaids on Saturday.

The weekend was jam packed with fun…

Friday

The L*ngerie Shower at Emmalie's house (so cute!)


Me & the Blushing Bride-to-Be
The Rehearsal


The Happy Couple
The Rehearsal Dinner at the Arboretum
Sarah Beth & Appetizer
SB, Taylor & Me
Sophomore Year 16F Roomies
Kristin, SB, Amy & Me
Hanging out at Crickets with the Bride & Groom
Taylor, Me, Bride & SB

Saturday

The Bridal Luncheon
Me, Amy, Lauren, Kristin, Taylor, Amy & SB
Our Table
My Seat - Yummy!
Muffins Anyone??
My Very Own Dessert!

After the Bridal Luncheon we made a stop at the Spirit Shop for new Baylor Shirts - Ava even got a new shirt from her Aunt! FYI, the house where Flash used to be is now called Harts & Crafts. Alicia lived on SB and Amy's floor freshman year. She opened up this store & it is SUPER CUTE. Must go when you visit Baylor!

Getting Ready for the Wedding
The Glowing Bride & Me
All Dressed & Ready to Go!
The Bride & Her Crew
The Reception
Bride's Cake
Groom's Cake - Thanks Matt!
Mashed Potato Martinis
Amy, SB & Me
Baylor Girls with their Dr. Pepper Floats
(If you didn't go to Baylor you wouldn't understand!)
May I have this dance?
Joe, watch out...she is 2 for 2!
Sunday

SB & I finish off the trip & eat at La Fiesta - a wonderful choice!

Here's to the Newlyweds…the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!

Happy Honeymoon...Love you Both!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! This is some impressive photojournalism. You may have missed your calling. Can't wait to see Ava in her Baylor shirt.

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Gotta love Baylor weddings, Amy looks beautiful, as do you! I can almost taste the Dr. Pepper floats right now! p.s. I finally finished my random 8 list - it's post-dated in early july when i started it!

Natalie said...

fun! Man, I forgot all about Dr. Pepper hour and the floats
. . .memories! I had no idea that Alicia still lived in Waco-I saw that store when we were down there this summer, now I wish we would have stopped in! Oh, and I have to comment about your freshman haircut-I believe I had a similar one. It's a wonder we ever had friends!

annalee said...

amy's wedding looked perfect. what a great weekend of fun memories!
ps- my mom was raving about harts and crafts! she loved it!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

It's a Baylor Thing...you really wouldn't understand. DP floats, sic 'em, and rooms in Collins with showers. All lovely.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh, and also, the haircut...I had a short cut with tail too that I received from Eric? Was that his name at that Waco salon?

Nat Pat said...

what a fun reunion! and dr pepper floats at the reception...the greatest idea ever!

alicia hart said...

tiffani! thank you for such a nice comment about HNC. :) i've learned that word of mouth is the best advertisement!! it was so great to see you and sarah beth and now the pictures from amy's wedding. have a great rest of the summer!