Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Kids on The Block

No, not those New Kids on The Block...



These...


Kyle, Amanda, Me, Tim - circa January

Amanda & Kyle moved from Baytown to Houston at the end of May. They moved just minutes away from us - I was super excited! Technically, they are not new to the block since they have been in Houston since May, but I am still classified as a NEWlywed so they can still be the new kids!

We decided to get together with them on Saturday since we hadn't seen them since Lizzy's going away party. It seems like every time we get together we always go to Azuma or Lupe Tortilla so we opted for something different. We were all missing a little piece of Abilene & decided to find a hibachi grill similar to Fuji's...off to Tokyohana we went!

Waiting for our Table


Me & Tim

Amanda & Kyle


The girls showing off their skills!

I managed to polish off my entire plate - including the blessed fried rice! It was a delicious dinner with old friends.

After dinner we went to Volcano for some more fun & I ran into Allyson - a fellow co-worker & blogger! What fun!

Allyson & Me

All in all, it was a fun night out with the New Kids on The Block...can't wait for next time!

6 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I LOVE your shirt!!

Amanda said...

I had such a great time last weekend! Let's do it again soon. Your blog is great. I love the pictures of Lucy. She's so adorable. Love you!

Kyle said...

Had a good time. I'm sorry I'm incapable of making a straight face in photos.

annalee said...

what a fun night out. it's so fun that y'all are neighbors!
we are now officially moving to houston next fall, evan accepted his offer there! woo-hoo!

Shannon said...

Origninal NKOTB picture? Many thanks for that.

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Great minds think alike, I just bought the same shirt but in Grey! Haven't worn it yet, but it does look good on you!