Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lucy to Lady in 1 Hour

Can I just say that I LOVE, HEART, LOVE Scrub-a-Dub Dog Wash! If you live in Houston & want to wash or get your dog groomed - then Elizabeth is your girl. Here are a few of the reasons I highly recommend a doggie visit there...

A. They are SO sweet to the dogs.
B. They do not cage the dogs.
C. They always make your dog look they just came out of an Aveda salon.

If you will recall several posts ago, Stewart had his beauty shop appointment & I posted this picture of our Cavapoo, Lucy...


Too Wild to Groom
Well, last week Tim & I decided it was time for us to get our 4-month old puppy groomed. Tim was against it at first because Lucy has a beautiful coat (everyone tells us...we are just so proud), but after a few weeks our hippie puppy needed a cut!
She was off to Scrub-a-Dub on Saturday afternoon...

Before
When I walked into the salon to pick her up, this is what I saw (please brace yourself)...

WHAT??? Oh my gosh, I was about to faint!

What happened to our tomboy Cavapoo? She turned into a true Lady. I went on & on about the bows & how cute they were - Elizabeth finally said that she could put bows in Stewart's hair too, but she said my husband might not like that. Secretly, I wanted to tell her to go ahead and pencil that treatment in for Stewart too!




I'll have you know that 1 hour before Amanda & Kyle came over to go to dinner, she managed to take one bow off! So much for showing off my dainty Miss Priss - she was back to her WILD Cavapoo ways!

7 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Do you think Elizabeth could groom my curls??

Julie said...

Very nice!!!!!!! Please don't make poor little stew wear bows! :(

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my goodness! I don't even recognize my neice. She looks...lovely. I really do think that you should give them the thumbs-up on the bows for Stewart. He is, after all, unisex.

Don't feel left out. I'll try to teach Ava to say Aunt Ti Ti before you come on Friday.

Janelle and Ella said...

Wow! The difference is remarkable. She looks so adorable!! I love it. Love the bows.

Natalie said...

so cute!

the thorntons said...

She is adorable!! I've always been so happy to have short haired dogs because they don't have to be groomed, but now I kindof wish we had to go...just so we could get bows!!

annalee said...

aaaahhh, too cute! berkeley just told me she needs another lucy playdate asap.