Monday, March 3, 2008

Favorite Weekend Accessories

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things from the weekend...

Friday

I love buying beach gear.
I happened to go to Old Navy on Friday & this caught my eye.
I can't wait to wear it in May!




How can you resist a cute cover up?


We met Luke & Celeste at a new sushi place called Soma Sushi...it was SO good.





Saturday

My mother-in-law surprised me with this adorable bag on Saturday morning.





We went to Austin for a wedding.
I got to put on my new Anthropologie dress



with my new fun shoes!


We got to spend time with good friends!



They passed out cigars at the reception.

The boys were loving it & I was loving being with Tim!



Sunday


I enjoyed staring at this caricature of us at the wedding the entire way home!

Tim thinks his caricature looks like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.




Drinking a Cherry Diet Coke before the Texas baseball game!


There is nothing like a real cherry in a Diet Coke!

14 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I LOVE the beach cover-up. Will you be mad if I copy? I won't wear it the same day as you in Seacrest!

Amanda said...

Those shoes are making my day. Your sister and my husband both ordered diet cokes with cherry at Kirby's Steak House last night. We were all jealous.

Sarah Beth said...

You forgot the most important accessory of all...your tan! You looked fabulous! Looks like a lot of fun and I am jealous of all of your new stuff. I was going to tell you about the cute stuff at Old Navy! Great minds think alike...BFF ESP!

Sara S. said...

Loved all the fun accessories! Your cute purse is so adorable! Where did your mother-in-law find it? I want one!

annalee said...

what a weekend! i can decide if you looked cooler at the wedding or the game in your plush seat!

Julie said...

Yep, we were at the Texas game too! Sorry I missed your text... However, our seats were more of the green plastic variety...

Anonymous said...

Diet Cherry Coke is my FAV!!! Haven't been drinking caffeine...but when I do again, I am drinking that! I saw that coverup at Old Navy...too cute!

Kelly said...

I love the beach cover up!!! SO cute! And I love your anthropologie dress - it was super cute with your cute shoes!
You are just SO cute!
That's such a neat thing that they did drawings (can't spell the other word) at the wedding!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me. What a cute dress! I'm a sucker for anything from anthropologie.

elizabeth said...

Love the accessories. And love the real cherry Diet Coke. Are you drinking it in a hotel lobby? Brings back memories of "happy hour" at Embassy Suites. :)

the thorntons said...

Thanks a lot...You've made me want to go shopping now! I LOVE real Cherry Coke SO much! I love your new bag too...I know it's not a pink Jon Hart tote, but it's definitely cute.

Ginnbelle said...

I love your blog and your cute bag where did your MIL get that bag?

Tiffani said...

The bag came from a shop called Initials. She said they have lots of cute stuff there...so I think I'm gonna have to check it out!

Ginnbelle said...

where is this store located?