Friday, March 14, 2008

My Ultimate Niece

Two years ago today I was gearing up for the Houston Rodeo. Tim had received free tickets for the performance that night & we decided to partake in all the wonderful food the Rodeo has to offer. Little did I know, when I went to bed my dream of the funnel cake I had eaten a several hours ago would be interrupted by a phone call from Xavier. Sunni's water broke & they were going to the hospital. A quick early morning Southwest flight later I was at the hospital & waiting to meet my niece.

I had no idea how much I would love her & how much joy she would bring to my life. The past two years have been so much fun with Ava in our family. She is so sweet, so funny, so dramatic & so precious! I love her with all my heart!

Aunt T-T & Ava through the years...



Happy Birthday - I love, love, love you!

15 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Somebody slap me.

So sweet, and she does adore her Aunt T-T so much! Loved seeing all the pictures with you & Ava, and some major milestones!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

(And you know I'll love your kids just as much as you love mine! Hurry and have some!)

pinkmommy said...

So sweet! She is just adorable!

I always LOVE her huge bows!

Sara S. said...

You make me want a little niece of my own! What an endearing post. The pictures say it all. Ava is just to precious for words.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ava! She's just almost as adorable as Christel's twins, who will be 2 April 27.
Love you all.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ava! She's just almost as adorable as Christel's twins, who will be 2 April 27.
Love you all.

Mrs. Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sara lindsey said...

moo moo (i hear it in my head said in you or emili's voice). pics of ava just make me want to sqeeze her!

ps--i agree with sunni. when are the harrington kiddos coming?

BigMomma said...

It was fun to look back at those pictures!! Time went by so fast.

annalee said...

you are the ultimate aunt! i loved seeing ava through the ages.

elizabeth said...

Wow. She is so cute! I'll tag onto everyone's comments...when will she have a little Harrington cousin??

Bicky said...

oh, wow, how wonderful! isn't it amazing how they just capture your heart? so happy for you all!

Janelle and Ella said...

Okay, I am totally tearing up! This is the sweetest post. Each picture got more and more adorable.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!! It's the best ever!

the thorntons said...

Oh my goodness...I have to meet this little girl! I feel like I know her from all the pictures, but I'm sure her personality is even more precious in person.

Shannon said...

THANK YOU for posting Ava through the years pictures. You're a super aunt.