Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Confession...I'm so excited!

The other night Tim & I were trying to figure out who Borat was engaged to & for some reason we thought it was Amy Adams - but we weren't sure. We knew that the girl was in Wedding Crashers so we went to IMDB.com and found out that it was really Isla Fisher. Tim was reading her bio & then said, "Tiff, are you just super excited?" I had no idea what he was talking about so I looked at the screen and saw this...

Isla Fisher

Oh my gosh! I can't wait!

When I read the Shopaholic books I always thought they would make fabulous movies & now my dreams are coming true. If you haven't read the Shopaholic series then I suggest you do so before February 13, 2009...well, at least read Confessions of a Shopaholic. The books are TOTAL chick lit so don't go into it thinking it will be all intellectual. In fact, Becky will actually make you mad because she does some stupid stuff, but it is just fun reading!


See you at the movies!

8 comments:

elizabeth said...

I loved those books too! She has another one that just came out, not in that series, I've gotta get that one too!

the thorntons said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am just SO excited too! I love love love those books...superficial as they may be. Thanks for making my day!

Bicky said...

haha! I've never read them, but I will check them out. so cool! And the movie will be released on my next birthday!

hope you're having a great week!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the books! Opening night? Be there!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Yes so excited! I don't know if I can wait that long. Just finished her new book and it was so good.

Allyson said...

Can't Wait! I think we should take a Kinder Morgan field trip the day the movie comes out and go for the afternoon showing. I'll run that one by Jordan!

Sara S. said...

Sounds like a great book! I've heard a lot of hype about it! I will have to read it before the movie comes out!

sara lindsey said...

i've been living under a rock, so i've never read these...but with all of my soon-to-be free time, i'm in!