Monday, February 25, 2008

Ahh, Friendship

There is nothing like spending time with old friends. It warms your heart & soothes your soul!

Thursday I got to see Annalee, Evan & their precious baby Adelaide. We met at our favorite spot, Hungry's...delicious as always. I had so much fun ooing and ahhing over Adelaide, reminiscing over old times, and laughing over the thought of our high school reunion!

Last time I saw Annalee in November


Present day



Saturday I got to see Liz & Amanda in Ft. Worth. Now, I usually get to see Amanda, but rarely do I get to see her after she has run a 1/2 marathon. I was so proud of her! I never get to see Liz because she moved to Chicago in June so this was an extra special treat!


Amanda, Me, Emili, Liz




Emili, Amanda, Liz and I blocked out Tim, Kyle & the rest of their family & gabbed away. It was so much fun to laugh with old friends! Don't worry, Tim & Kyle talked about boy stuff so they were fine!



I also got to hang out with my little friend/niece Ava. She is so BIG...I just wanted to cry when she greeted me at the door on Friday night waving & saying "Hi, T-T...come on T-T."

I have to share this picture with you. Saturday we went shopping at Southlake Town Square & Ava took off her jacket.

Ava: "Aunt T-T I'm cold."
T-T: "You want to put your jacket back on?"
Ava: matter of fact "No."
T-T: "You want Aunt T-T's vest?"
Ava: smile & "Yes."




She is a HOOT & she knows it!

10 comments:

annalee said...

sweet post, i can't get enough of that pic of ava!

Amanda said...

Ava in that vest is so funny! I have to tell you that Ava has always made me laugh - even from the time she was a little baby. There's just something about her. She has a good sense of humor like the rest of your family. I'm sure your babies will be just as entertaining!

Kelly said...

What a fun weekend - you have so many cute friends!
Ava is TOO cute in the puffy jacket!

Sara S. said...

Such a sweet post. You hold baby Adelaide like a natural! Ava is so precious! Cute pictures all around!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The puffy vest makes me laugh so much. She was so sassy in it too. She wears lumberjack-ish clothing well.

Bicky said...

adorable picture of Ava! I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. I can so imagine that conversation! thanks for sharing. :)

the thorntons said...

In Ava's mind, she is 25 years old. Hilarious! She makes me laugh so hard and I haven't even met her yet!

Yeah, can you believe it's our 10 year reunion year?!? We're not old, right?

Hillary said...

I like that Ava owns her sassiness (is that even a word?!?). She looks great in your vest.

elizabeth said...

Cute pics. And uh...I think Sunni called you a lumberjack.

Sarah Beth said...

Sharp shooters love a puffy vest! You do look like a little mother holding Adelaide...baby Harrington could be just around the corner!!