Sunday, January 20, 2008

Twenty-Eight...Let's Celebrate!

I just love my birthday! I love the date, I love the festivities, I love getting to do whatever you want to do because you are the Birthday Girl!

Here are 28 things I did on January 20th...


1. Tim said Happy Birthday at midnight...while we drove home from a wedding.


2. Looked at my cell phone before I went to sleep & saw my BFF Sarah Beth had called at midnight.

3. Tim sang Happy Birthday to me when I woke up...Stewart & Lucy joined in at the end.

4. Ate a glazed donut, chocolate covered donut & a twist donut. I have been craving donuts for such a long time. What better day to do it when calories don't count?!


5. Got roses from Tim's Mom.

6. Went to lunch at Rainbow Lodge with Tim


7. and Alix. It was very yummy!


8. Opened Rainbow flip-flops from Alix.



9. Changed into a movie outfit.

10. Picked up Amanda & Kyle.

11. Saw 27 Dresses with Amanda, Kyle & Tim.



12. Made Tim get me some popcorn.


13. Made Tim go back & get me a Diet Coke...apparently he didn't hear me the first time when I said I want popcorn & a diet coke.


14. Laughed & almost cried at 27 Dresses...what can I say, I am a sucker!

15. Tried to go to 2 sushi places, but they were closed.

16. Ate at Mai's with Amanda, Kyle & Tim.


17. Listened to birthday messages from all my family & friends!

18. Talked to my Dad.

19. Talked to Sarah Beth.

20. Opened gifts from Tim.

21. Blew out candles.


22. Ate some delicious TCBY cake.


23. Watched the end of the NY Giants & Green Bay Packers game.

24. Stated that there was only 1.5 hours left of being the Birthday Girl.

25. Talked about what a crazy year it has been.

26. Got ready for bed.

27. Finished The Kite Runner.


28. Watched the clock turn 12:00 am & realized someone else was officially the Birthday Girl!

20 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a PERFECT birthday! You packed a LOT of fun into just one day!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffani! It sounds like you had a great day. :)

annalee said...

happy birthday to you! what a perfect fun-filled day!!!
i love your present from tim. what a good shopper.

Sarah Beth said...

I was mentioned twice in your blog! YES! Sounds like a wonderful day and I wish I could have been there too! You really are lookin great at 28!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Happy B-Day!!! What a fun day. Good thing the sushi restaurants were closed...golden rule of sushi - don't eat it on Sunday or Monday (the restaurants don't get deliveries on those days)

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday (late) to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Tiffani,
Happy Birthday to you!

Picture Luke & Emma singing it to you. I am sure it sounds much cuter then if you pictured Brian and I singing it. Glad that you had a such wonderful day!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to you - sounds like a great day!

elizabeth said...

I love the play by play...I feel like I was celebrating with you!

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Birthday Tiffani!! I'm so glad you had such a fun day! You deserve every bit of it.

the thorntons said...

Happy Birthday Tiffani! Sounds like you had a fun-filled day start to finish. I love the picture on your previous post of you and your sisters when you were young. I remember how cute y'all were!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

What a fun day!

And I like Andrea's sushi advice!

Love you!

Nat Pat said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. Those donuts sounded soooo good!

Natalie said...

What a great day!

Serah said...

Happy Birthday!

I love your birthday timeline. I personally believe in birthday weeks. :-) I don't think you're ever too old to love your birthday!

BigMomma said...

Great post! Glad you had a wonderful Happy Birthday!

Shannon said...

What a fantastic day. Perfect day for such a lovely lady. Tim might actually deserve you after all... he's such a sweetie!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun day you had! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW you really know how to do Birthdays! Happy Belated one. You look so beautiful in all of the pics. I enjoy reading your blog.

Love,
Steph Phelps

Holly said...

I had you on my heart today and was so thankful to see that your brithday was wonderful! I'm so glad you had a life to the full kind of birthday. May it mark your year, sweet one!

Blessings on you and your family. I'm so thankful for God's hand upon you.
holly

Dionna said...

Sounds like a great birthday and I'm so glad you are doing well after your surgery.