Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh, What a Night!

Picture this...

3 Panian Girls


Several Barbie Dolls



AND

The Key to our Living Room Dance Party Success



Oh man did we love our parents' Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons CD. We'd dance around the living room singing at the top of our lungs & I'm pretty sure my Mom always joined in with us. Some of my favorite songs are:

Sherry
Oh, What a Night
Who Loves You
Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Bye, Bye, Baby
Walk Like a Man

You can imagine my delight when I found out Jersey Boys the musical was coming to Houston. I ordered tickets immediately for my birthday weekend.
Last night Tim & I were off to the theatre for a very fun 'dance party' (at least I was doing the dancing in my mind.) It was a very interesting and entertaining show. I was able to relive my childhood days & learn how they became Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. The crowd was LOVING it & I was even able to dance a little to the encore of Oh, What a Night!

I was just so sad when it was over, but you know what Frankie Valli says...Big Girls Don't Cry!

9 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I can picture us walk/dancing to Walk Like a Man. Some smoothe moves, man.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh, and I just have to add this...Frankie Valli & the Four Chuckettes.

Kelly said...

Did I see on Sunni's site that today is your bithday?????? Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have a great one!

Natalie said...

I love Frankie Valli too! I believe I even got a Frankie Valli tape for one of my bdays! I wish I could have joined in your dance parties!
I hope you have a great birthday Tiff!

annalee said...

happy birthday sweet girl! i'm so glad you got to celebrate in such a fun way. i love picturing the mini panian girls dancing their hearts out.

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, lovely! I'm glad you had a fun outing.

I'd like to add a little vision to your "picture this." Picture one Kristen Short taking a flying leap onto the orange sectional and castrating herself on the hard divisions between sections. For some reason, rowdiness in the Panian living room always had this end result for Kristen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sarah Beth said...

Happy Birthday! I can't get you to answer your phone!!! Maybe we can connect through blogs!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I love that pic of you and your sisters! so cute!

elizabeth said...

I love it! Hope you had a great b-day!!