Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tiffani Does Dallas

Christmas I was with my family.



New Year's Eve/Day I was with Sunni, Xavi, Ava & Sarah Beth.



New Year's week I was with Jason & Amanda.


After Jason left I was with those chirping crickets again...shoot!


But then again, so were Sunni & Ava...we might as well listen to them chirp together! Since I had been released to drive, I left for Dallas on Wednesday & planned to stay until Friday, but my hubby got asked to go hunting with a friend for the weekend...so I stayed until Sunday!


Here are some highlights...



Ava's play date at Pump it Up!

All of her little friends are SUPER CUTE!!


Lunch with Emili/Visit to her Office




I don't have any pictures of food, but let me just give PROPS to my sister right now. Sunni made the BEST meals while I was there. Turkey spaghetti, homemade ranch dressing, yellow cake with chocolate frosting, hamburgers, steaks, cowboy potatoes and chocolate chip pie...so good! I think I have decided to move in with them just so I can partake in all their eating goodness. I also decided that I should become a better wife & think of some delicious dishes myself!

Choo-Choo rides with Conductor Ava



(not sure the wheels will ever be the same)



Cheesecake Factory with the Fam



Lunch with Kristen after Church
'Stephanie Tanner' & 'Kimmy Gibbler'



It was a fun weekend with my sisters, brother-in-law, Jason & my Ultimate Niece. Now I am back at home trying to busy myself with little projects...wishing I was having guests this week. I'm sure once I go back to work in 1.5 weeks I will be wishing I could hear those crickets chirp once again!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

How much longer do you have to recover at home?
Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. Sunni is pretty much my idol.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Hmm, so you liked my cooking? It WAS good! I bet you're still regretting that decision to get a salad with Kimmy Gibbler.

annalee said...

you are definitely making the most of your recovery time with the best attitude through it all. i'm especially glad you got to get some good entertainment from friends and family.

Janelle and Ella said...

It was so fun seeing you when you were here!! I hope we get to hang out again soon!

Natalie said...

Looks like you had fun in the big D! Enjoy the rest of your recovery time!

Sarah Beth said...

Oh how I miss my days in Houston! I especially love that awkward close-up of my face!!!!

Kelli said...

It looks like to had such a fun time on all your visits! Love the picture of Ava pushing you - she is such a cutie! Where do you and your sisters get all of your precious aprons?!?

elizabeth said...

I'm jealous of your Dallas time! And it's OK to be obsessed with me...maybe so obsessed that you come up to Boston? I'm OK with that.