Thursday, December 13, 2007

Come on Baby and Rescue Me

And that is exactly what my mother-in-law did today!


Alix took the day off & took me Christmas shopping. It was so much fun to have a girly day with her. We shopped, talked, laughed & lunched! She was such a lady & opened all my doors & held all my packages. I even got some free advice on what to buy people on my list...it was fab!

Thanks to Alix I am 99.9% done with my Christmas shopping! Now I just need to teach Lucy & Stewart to help me wrap the presents!

Alix, you are my Rescue Hero!

8 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the turtle neck!

What a sweet mother-in-law! I hope she gave you some good advice about MY gift!

Sarah Beth said...

I'll help you "rap" the presents fo sho!

BigMomma said...

I love shopping with my mother in law! I'm so glad she got you out of the house. And haha, I'm 100% done.......

(Ran out of money) :-)

Shauna said...

I have a MIL like that! THey are the best!

elizabeth said...

Glad you had a fun day out of the house. Your hair is cute!

Hillary said...

LOVE the turtle neck! So cute!

Cindy said...

She is the best! Of course I am partial. I am glad you girls had a great day and I am glad that you had so much success!

Natalie said...

Sounds like a fun day! I'm so impressed that you're out and about already! Hey, could you email me your address natandkeri @ yahoo
Thanks!