Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Bad

Yes, I know…I have been a very bad blogger! BUT, since I am in the tax world I was a bit busy for the October 15th deadline & then my family went to Chicago to celebrate my Auntie Lizzy's 90th birthday! I promise I will post ASAP (like tonight) to update everyone on all my happenings!

One thing - I'm sure everyone has heard about the fires in California…just terrible. We have lots of family in California. My cousin, Stacy, & her husband, Tim, & their toddler, Caleb, had to evacuate their house the other day. Also, my cousin, Melissa, & her husband, Justin, & their new baby, Amare, live in San Diego - they haven't had to evacuate yet, but there is a chance they might have to. Please keep them & all the other California families in your prayers.

Ok, I'll be back later with pictures & posts!

No comments: