Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Sisters are the Best!


They know the best places to get pedicures...



They take you to fun places to shop &
they always know when there is a festival...


They know everyone needs a cookie
to get through the shopping...


They make you delicious dinners
with a surprise on top for your husband...


They always know when you need a carmel apple...



They give you EXTRA cute nieces that can say your name...

AND

They turn 30 before you do...

Happy Birthday Sunni!
Love You!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

It must be so fun to have two sisters! Ya'll are such a pretty family!
I love the casserole with UT on top. That is hilarious!

Amanda said...

How sweet! You sure have a good one!

annalee said...

a sweet post for a sweet sister.
the pic of y'all is so good!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You have such a cute, sweet family and you are blessed to be so close to your sisters.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Thanks, and you forgot to say "they're the boss of you."
love you

Janelle and Ella said...

This is such a sweet post!! I'm so glad I got to see you at her party! Sorry we had to bolt so quickly. Ella was going down hill at a very rapid pace. It was such a great party.

the thorntons said...

Now I wish I had a big sister!! You're lucky because you get a big sister AND a little sister. I agree that yours is pretty cool. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! :)

Jeremy and Melissa said...

What a cute post. Happy late birthday to Sunni - it looks like you guys helped Sunni have a great day!

Natalie said...

Fun! You girls make me wish I had sisters too! Thankfully God has given me two great sisters in law!

megrynders said...

Hey Tiff! This looks like so much fun! What salon did yall go to? My sis lives in Keller and we are always looking for a good pedicure place there!