Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Yes, I am ashamed I have left my blog so unkept for the past month…or should I say months. BUT, I sure was having fun doing all the other things I was doing. I needed a break & I can't say that it won't happen again, but I am starting fresh today. Here is what I have been up to this summer…

Visiting Dallas for a 'Sister Weekend'…
hmm, I guess I only took pictures with Ava


Celebrating Tim's 28th Birthday (& hunting down a Wii for a surprise present)


Playing lots of tennis
Ok, ok…so it was Wii tennis, but I was sore so it has to count!

Going to Puerto Vallarta for Nelson & Jenni's Wedding



Planning a Surprise 60th Birthday for Tim's Mom



Having a 4th of July blast at the Lake House


Moving Tim's Mom from her beautiful house to a gorgeous townhouse


Going to Destin…that is a whole other post!

So it looks like I am all caught up...phew!

4 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Ava in that last picture...love the face! I could eat a batter-dipped onion ring right now from Backporch!

So glad you're back to blogging! It's about time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a FUN FUN summer! Missed your blog!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Welcome Back!! I can only imagine how not having blogspot at work can really cramp your blogging style.....luckily I got mine back about a month ago - so I'm back in the game!

kristin fulghum said...

thank goodness you're back. i missed reading all your posts.