Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Once you go, you know."

That's what 'they' say about Jamaica. Boy are 'they' right about that one! Tim & I decided to take a celebration the surgery is over/anniversary trip to Jamaica. Neither one of us had ever been to Jamaica & we were SUPER pale & SUPER excited to be going on a relaxing vacation!

We stayed at the Sandals Whitehouse Resort...it was absolutely amazing & I would recommend this place to anyone. We had a blast & even got upgraded to a concierge room which was so excellent. We thought for sure someone was going to knock on our door & tell us they made a mistake. We spent most of our days reading, sleeping & eating on the beach. I also drank about 5 BBC drinks a day - just think of 5 milkshakes...that is probably why I gained about 5 lbs a day while I was there, but hey those pounds don't count because I was on vacation!

The View from Our Balcony


At the Spa after our Couples Massage



Cafe de Paris - we stopped by there several times a day...that could be where the 5 lbs came from!




Reading on the Beach

Snorkel Rats

Coconut Milk



I am definitely counting down the days until Tim & I return to the beautiful island of Jamaica.


Yeah, mon!

15 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

About d@M# time! I would just like to say that "once you go, you know!" and I KNOW!
Ah Jamaica mon! Glad to have you back in teh blog biz...it's only been one month!!

Kelly said...

Oh your trip looks so fun! You looked so pretty at the beach in all of your outfits!
I'm glad you got to have a nice relaxing trip! You deserved it! Happy Anniversary!

elizabeth said...

Wow. I am jealous for sure! Vacation pounds definitely don't count. I think I gained about 10 pounds on my Texas vacation. And yes, my summer vacation was to Texas. Now I'm really jealous of your Jamaica trip!

lanissa said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! See you tomorrow night!!

Mrs. Joyce said...

You look fabulous, dahling. Tim too. I'm loving SYTYCD as well.

Janelle and Ella said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing!!! I won't lie, I'm jealous. :-)

sara lindsey said...

welcome back! i got nervous you might have stayed in jamaica. glad you got to relax & soak up the sun together!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love a relaxing vacation where a lot of reading is done!!

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh, we stayed at the same place about two years ago, and it was fabulous! I'm sure I've got a good 18 years before I go back again now!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the pictures. And "I know."

Please keep up your posting momentum. I'm going to need a post a day this week. Miss you!

the thorntons said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time. I haven't been...so I don't "know", but I'm dying to go! Especially after seeing your beautiful pics and laying eyes on that dessert...yum!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Hey Tiffani! I found your blog through Sunni's! I can't believe it's been a year since I shot your wedding! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Jamaica. Good to see what you're up to these days!

mandy said...

you're back in the blog world!

and
oh.
my.
gosh.
that looks like heaven

Kristen said...

I'm probably going to kill myself if you don't update your blog soon. Just thought you should know. xoxox, The Gibler

Jennifer said...

Your trip looks like a lot of fun. I want to go to jamaica but haven't been yet. I got your blog from Kelly's I would love to add you to my list of readers. email me your email address and I will send you a request. jennlong@mac.com