Monday, May 5, 2008

Presto Chango!

As many of you know, I have a cute little puppy called Lucy.
She is very curly because she is part poodle.
Lucy is a Cavapoo.


Please let me introduce you to my new puppy called Lucy.
She is a Whippet.



Alright, she isn't really a Whippet, but I love to call her that. About two weeks ago we had to get Lucy shaved. We were sad to see her curls go, but her hair dresser was even more sad. Somehow she got extremely matted. Apparently, her parents did not know that her curls should be brushed everyday. We had a brush, but as you can see Lucy used it more as a toy...oopsy!


We now own a shiny new brush so that when her curls come in we can brush those tangles out!

Poor Whippet, Lucy!

8 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

As a curly haired girl, I understand the importance of brushing your curls! Although, this Sheba would never cut them off!!

elizabeth said...

Who knew Lucy had such little bird legs?? Speaking of curls...when can we have a Curly reunion? SB was telling me about the humidity in San Antonio and I had a Gilda flashback!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my little niece. So hard to be a whippapoo.

Johnson Family said...

She still looks just as adorable. But she kind of reminds me of that poor dog on How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! Hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog. :-)

the thorntons said...

I sometimes wish I could shave my dogs because they might not shed so much! I still think Lucy is adorable...with or without her curls.

B. said...

Lucy looks adorable with her new do for summer!

Natalie said...

I think she's cute even with a haircut! I think we're supposed to brush Kylie everyday-oops. I haven't done that in about a year!

Kelly said...

She is so cute!!! Dogs are the best!
Thinking of you this Mother's day - I'm sure you will be missing your mom. I hope you will treasure your sweet memories of her!