Thursday, June 28, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog...

I choose blog?

After months & months of reading blog after blog, I have decided that I too should join the world of bloggers! It all started in January when my sister Sunni started her blog. I became obsessed with it...just waiting & waiting for her next post (maybe because I was bored at work). You could say I was & am her #1 blog fan. Although, it helps that she posts extra cute pictures of my niece! So it was that 8th day of January when I was introduced to this awesomeness called a BLOG!

Don't get me wrong - I had heard of a blog before, but I thought they were only for deep people who had something really important to say with new theories on life or whatever. After I clicked several links on my sister's blog...I realized I was mistaken. Blogs are for anyone - a place to show off your adorable baby or dog or weekend plans or fabulous vacation or favorite book, food, drink, etc! I was HOOKED!
Now that I am a professional blog reader I realize my life is interesting enough to have my VERY OWN blog too! I don't have a baby - but I do have...



A Handsome new Hubby - Tim
(just married May 19th)



One Pesky Pekingese dog - Stewart



One Wild Cavapoo puppy - Lucy


One Ultimate Niece - Ava



Two Unbelievable Sisters - Sunni & Emili


One 80's & Fabulous Bro-in-Law - Xavier



One Amazing Dad - Tony



One Sweet Mother-in-Law - Alix



One Crazy BFF - Sarah Beth


&


One Hilarious 'Brother' - Jason


I definitely think those are blog worthy! Here's to the beginning of my new blog life...cheers!!

9 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

LOVE it! Welcome, sister soldier.

Amanda said...

Yay, Tiffani! I love it already! Now you know that we will all pester you to death about posting regularly, so be warned.

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea!! I was so excited when Sunni told us you started this!! We will be checking in regularly. And your page already looks super cute!

ThePoeFam said...

So glad that you're blogging! I found you through your sisters and look forward to more! Hope you're doing great...congrats on being a Mrs!!!

Natalie said...

yeah for your blog! I love all the pictures!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Wow...5 comments...you must think you're pretty cool.

Xavier said...

BULL! I lovin' it! I can't believe I made your first blog post. Bones, your the best! Already looking forward to the next one. Love you sis.

Nat Pat said...

hey tiffani! i can already tell you are a natural blogger. and i LOVE the title.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Hey Tiffani! Good to see that you are doing well. It's so fun to be able to keep up with everyone. Look forward to seeing more fun posts! Melissa Banks Wolfe